From prospects to projects, covering all sectors
Quotation is made in response to enquiry of a customer.
- Maintain each quote for different customers
- Maintain database to keep track on the status of quotation
- Electronically file documents for future reference
Sales order is an official agreement between a business association and a sold-to party concerning the delivery of products or provision of services.
- Sales order processing
- Customer number, product number, order size
- Customer data processing
- Manage your order effectively
To build customer relationship.
- Continually monitoring customer activity & feedback
- Ask for input
- Build relationships and retain customers.
An invoice is a way of bill your customers for their purchases / transaction.
- Purchase invoice
- Item invoice
- Sales Invoice
Inventory tool allows you to empower businesses to manage not just inventory, but also businesses operations a single location.
- Stock and tracking
- Sales and purchase
- Multi – channel order
- Integration with accounting, shipping etc