Clause 1: Who we are
When referring to “we” here (“we” or “us” or “our”) means Digiclove Technologies Pvt. Ltd., as the primary entity, all its owned firms, affiliates and other associates operating head office at Hyderabad address of the same as per the details provided in “Contact Us” of www.digiclove.com page.
Clause 2: Our Doctrines of Data Protection
Our entire data collection and its protection follows three key doctrines.
- 2.1 Limpidity: we are very open, vibrant, transparent, devoid of obscurity and direct, you can contact us if you have any queries relating to any products, services or other needed information.
- 2.2 Empowerment: we effectively use your personal data collected to augment efficiency and development and to make networks amid the information and visions you provide and seek.
- 2.3 Sanctuary: we adopt leading approaches of security of the personal data provided to us and all other necessary actions in preventing them from misuse.
- Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. These cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. These cookies enable us to store information about your preferences and personalize our website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our website.
- We allow advertisers and other third parties to place cookies onto your computer when you visit their website.
- The cookies placed by advertisers and other third parties are used to keep track of the web searches you make while visiting their website, as well as your web surfing behavior on this website and other websites you may visit. This information is used to show you advertisements tailored to your interests on this and other websites, and/or to keep track of your response to each ad.
Clause 3: Information we collect
We collect information through different ways and sources like:
3.1 Information collected while using our product by you
We collect your personal information provided by you while you are using our products or services, like during the usage you might provide your clients, associates, employees or your friends personal information while creating databases, payrolls, accounting or other parts of our products and services. The information relating to others you provide might be a phone number, address, email ID, personal information or any other accounts information, during the same you need to get their consent prior to providing us with the said information. You will be provided with an option to not provide or reject to give your personal information to us, but the same will deem you to not use few of our services or products given.
3.2 Information you directly submitted to us
We collect your information directly submitted by you through research, surveys, while creating an account, or using any free trails you will be asked to provide your name, email address, directly or via social media accounts. We might collect the data while you are using any payment channels while you purchase any of the products or services of us, or during updating your profiles (location, phone numbers, e mails, pictures, industry, and bio). In case of you found or believe that someone has used your personal information to create any unauthorized accounts, you can contact through the channels provided and officially request for the removal of the accounts from our data.
3.3. Information collected automatically
We collect information automatically while you visit our websites or use any of our products or services about our information relating to your IP address and type of your device, navigation, pages and information you searched, links you clicked on. This information is most beneficial to us to understand your preferences, needs and choices while you are browsing through our sites and the same to upgrade our products and services to provide you with the great pleasure and experience in using our products and services. Some of the information might also be collected through cookies and other related tracing technologies.
3.4 Information provided by third parties
Clause 4 Usage of Information
The foremost aspect of collection of your information or personal data is to operate our websites and to provide with any of the services you have requested and to communicate or manage relationship with you. We additionally use your information collected for other purposes like:
4.1 For Communication
- elating to the information you have requested to get from us or information we intent to provide to you
- roviding you information relating to marketing networks, products, services, we think you might be interested in or preferred to know about
- ommunicating to get feedback relating to any reviews, research conducted or engaging in any third party assessments assistance
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into - between you and Digiclove.
4.2 To Enhance Services
Enhancing services through communicating with you such as by monitoring, tracking the website and information you are viewing we can obtain and understand your preference for upgrading our products, services in an outstanding way to provide you the best experience and optimum usage of our services to you.
4.3 To upkeep you in distribution of information
Assisting you to share the information to your preferred choices and support you to make required statutory submissions.
4.4 To sustenance
We communicate with you in order to provide you proper security and detect any fraudulent or malicious or deceiving activities and make use to prevent the same while using our websites and services with fair and square acquainting with terms and conditions for usage.
4.5 To network
We may also use the collected data in addition to sending you with marketing networks information, other display online advertisements through our own or third party websites or services or platforms.
4.6 To Process and Report
We may use the data to analyze, assess, process and generate report to produce analyzed information and using the same as per the requirement for our website and other services, additionally to the third parties which may share publicly the said information or reports generated.
Clause 5 How may we share your data
There may be times that we need to share your personal data or information we collected through various sources with our associates or business partners or the third parties. In such cases we may disclose your personal data relating to:
- Our associate or other companies partnered with us
- Third party service providers that are assisting us to process the data, like parties that are assisting us to support our services, delivery of services, website maintenance, or marketing or promoting our products, services to you.
- Any buyer, or potential buyer or agent or advisor or partnered through mergers or acquisitions of whole or any part of our business
- Government and law enforcement bodies, statutory bodies, regulatory agencies, government authorities, judiciary or any other third parties that we deem necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations or exercise, establish or to defend our legal rights. We will disclose about the sharing of your information where we deem fit and possible to disclose.
- Any other people to whom you have provided your consent.
Clause 6 International Transfer of your Data
During our sharing of data, it may be transferred to and processed in any other countries that are having varied laws and regulation from our country. We assure you that we take all necessary precautions while we share your data to any third party of other country ensuring your data protection and safety.
Clause 7 Security
With utmost care and caution we have implemented all necessary technical, admin, organizational measures including physical safeguards to protect your information and personal and sensitive data.
Clause 8 Third-party Links and Services
Clause 9 Preservation
The time duration we keep your personal data depends on what and whether our ongoing business or services need to retain the same or till we have a relationship with you through our business or providing you with services you requested and in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. After certain period as per the retention policy or on your specific request we will delete or anonymized your data.
Clause 10 Changes to the Policy
Clause 11 Children Privacy
The services are not intended to use by the children under the age group of 13 and we do not collect any information or data knowingly or unknowingly from underage group children. In case of any information collected from the children under the age of 13 and the same notified to us will be deleted and terminate the accounts of the said user as soon as possible.
Clause 12 International Users
The website and services are hosted in India and are governed under the laws of India, and all the international users are to be aware of the same that the data we collected will be processed and stored in our sites. By using the services you consent to the transfer of the same to facilitate our usage and the third parties with whom we share as per the supra descriptions and you need to verify that the local laws of India will be governing all services.
Clause 13 Contact Information
What are Cookies
Cookies are the tiny files that are used by every professional websites to enhance your browsing experience and the same is used to collect, share, restrict the information collection.
Usage of Cookies